Founded in 1997, Triumph Studios B.V. is an independent video game and technology development company based in Delft, The Netherlands. Triumph Studios’ innovation, and focus combines the team’s creativity with its proprietary multi-format Creator EngineTM to forge captivating and unique game experiences.
As the creators of the critically acclaimed Overlord® and Age of Wonders® series, Triumph Studios has a proven track record in creating games that are commercially successful, innovative, on time, on budget, and leading to demand for multiple sequels.
Currently we have the following openings:
- Design Internship - 2nd half of 2014
- C++ Gameplay Programming Internship - 2nd half of 2014
- Flash/AS3.0 Internship - 2nd half of 2014
- Concept Art / Illustration Internship (Fantasy) - 2nd half of 2014
- 3D Art Internship - 2nd half of 2014
- 3D Animation Internship - 2nd half of 2014
If you don't see a position listed that suits your skills and you are a highly experienced game developer feel free to send an open solicitation.
- Join a creative environment: our games are all about having fun and we feel making games should be just as fun. A teams means everybody is involved with various areas of the game.
- Work with a proven team: all of Triumph's games have received critical acclaim and sold well across the globe. Some of the most senior development talents works at – and leads the studio.
- Competitive salaries and benefits include recoupable travel costs and pension plans and bonus schemes.
- Work in an office located in the historic center of Delft, a bustling university town. Restaurants, bars, shops, parking and public transport are all within walking distance of the office.
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume, a cover letter and Portfolio (a web link or file < 4mb) to email@example.com.
- We prefer online applications, but if you’re oldskool you can mail your materials to : Triumph Studios, Phoenixstraat 66, 2611 AM Delft, The Netherlands. Please note that we do not return submitted materials.
- All Positions are in Delft, the Netherlands.
Notice to students
On a daily basis we recieve requests for studio visits or participation in student projects. Games appear to very be popular! Unfortunately due to our tight schedules and the confidential nature of our work, we can't honor these requests. We do offer internships.
Triumph Studios offers a select number of students that aspire to become game developers a chance to join the team and gain industry experience first-hand.
- Provide an extensive portfolio, impress us with your work!
- You are a hardcore gamer. People who have worked on game mods or hobby projects have an advantage.
- Internships have a minimum duration of 6 months.
- You’ll receive an internship payment, but we expect you to be productive.
- Interns must be residents of the EU and be registered as students at a college or university.
Required intern starting skills and portfolio per specialization:
- Design Internship: We’re looking an intern to join our design team and assist on a variety of design projects; including level and game design. Provide video and documentation of games, levels or mods you designed and built. Good English writing skills and affinity with Triumph’s game portfolio (Strategy/RPG) is of importance.
- C++ Gameplay Programming Internship: We’re looking for a gameplay programmer intern to join our coding team to assist with a number of possible gameplay projects. If you have solid knowledge of (object oriented) programming in C++, please contact us.
- Flash/AS3.0 Internship: We’re looking for an interaction designer intern to assist with the development of mouse driven game interfaces (in game / front end). If you have a strong understanding of usability, graphical design and flow and have experience with Flash/ Action Script 3.0, please contact us.
- Concept Art / Illustration Internship (Fantasy) - 2nd Half 2012: We’re looking for a 2D art intern to assist with the creation of high fantasy characters and environment illustrations. You have strong traditional drawing skills including anatomy and color use and have excellent detailing skills. Affinity with fantasy art is a great advantage. Software skills: Photoshop and/or Painter.
- 3D Art Internship: We’re looking for 3D character or environment art interns to assist with the development of fantasy themed assets for use in a modern 3D engine. If you have affinity with fantasy art, have strong modeling skills and know your way around Maya, Photoshop and Mudbox, please contact us.
- 3D Animation Internship: We’re looking for a 3D animator intern to assist in the animation of fantasy characters. If you can showcase fluidly animating character clips, have a base understanding of rigging and know your way around Maya please contact us. Knowledge of medieval combat is a plus