Currently we have the following openings:
- Concept Artist / Illustrator
- Design Internship - 2nd half of 2015
- C++ Gameplay Programming Internship - 2nd half of 2015
- Concept Art / Illustration Internship - 2nd half of 2015
- 3D Art Internship - 2nd half of 2015
- 3D Animation Internship - 2nd half of 2015
If you don't see a position listed that suits your skills and you are a highly experienced game developer feel free to send an open solicitation.
- Join a creative environment: our games are all about having fun and we feel making games should be just as fun. A teams means everybody is involved with various areas of the game.
- Work with a proven team: all of Triumph's games have received critical acclaim and sold well across the globe. Some of the most senior development talents works at – and leads the studio.
- Work in an office located in the historic center of Delft, a bustling university town. Restaurants, bars, shops, parking and public transport are all within walking distance of the office.
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume, a cover letter and Portfolio (a web link or file < 4mb) to email@example.com.
- We prefer online applications, but if you're oldskool you can mail your materials to : Triumph Studios, Phoenixstraat 66, 2611 AM Delft, The Netherlands. Please note that we do not return submitted materials.
- All Positions are in Delft, the Netherlands.
Notice to students
On a daily basis we recieve requests for studio visits or participation in student projects. Games appear to very be popular! Unfortunately due to our tight schedules and the confidential nature of our work, we can't honor these requests. We do offer internships.
To take our upcoming game to new levels of visual splendor, Triumph Studios is looking for a talented 2D artist to join our cozy team in Delft, the Netherlands.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- You know what sort of art resonates with a hard core gamer audience.
- You are a fantasy/sci-fi guru, but know how to use real-world references, such as art history, culture history, and architecture to give credibility to your work.
- Your work is compatible with our semi-realistic style (check Age of Wonders III and Overlord). We don’t do photo-realism, manga, or comic stuff.
- You master 2D digital art, with character / weapons design being the most important aspect.
- You have a professional experience, a solid design process, from iterative thumb-nailing to the creation of *standout* works that can be translated to 3D.
- You have great attention for detail and know all about weapons and armor designs of all types. Your designs need look as they would work!
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of 3D
- You have a portfolio which awes us!
- Design factions with a distinct and consistent look (characters, weapons, architecture)
- Design majestic landscapes with interesting features and color schemes.
- Work closely with the team to bring the overall visuals of our games to the next level.
- Contribute to the style guide and guard the game style.
- Creation of in-game illustrations, interface art and marketing art.
As you’ll be working closely with designers and other artists, we require you to work on-site in Delft.
The position is full-time, but we will consider freelance.
Please provide a motivational email, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Triumph Studios offers a select number of students that aspire to become game developers a chance to join the team and gain industry experience first-hand.
- Provide an extensive portfolio, impress us with your work!
- You are a hardcore gamer. People who have worked on game mods or hobby projects have an advantage.
- Internships have a minimum duration of 6 months.
- You'll receive an internship payment, but we expect you to be productive.
- Interns must be residents of the EU and be registered as students at a college or university.
Required intern starting skills and portfolio per specialization:
- Design Internship: We're looking an intern to join our design team and assist on a variety of design projects; including level and game design. Provide video and documentation of games, levels or mods you designed and built. Good English writing skills and affinity with Triumph's game portfolio (Strategy/RPG) is of importance.
- C++ Gameplay Programming Internship: We're looking for a gameplay programmer intern to join our coding team to assist with a number of possible gameplay projects. If you have solid knowledge of (object oriented) programming in C++, please contact us.
- Concept Art / Illustration Internship (Fantasy): We're looking for a 2D art intern to assist with the creation of high characters and environment illustrations. You have strong traditional drawing skills including anatomy and color use and have excellent detailing skills. Affinity with fantasy/sci-fi art plus armor and weapons design is a great advantage. Software skills: Photoshop and/or Painter.
- 3D Art Internship: We're looking for 3D character or environment art interns to assist with the development of fantasy themed assets for use in a modern 3D engine. If you have affinity with fantasy art, have strong modeling skills and know your way around Maya, Photoshop and Mudbox, please contact us.
- 3D Animation Internship: We're looking for a 3D animator intern to assist in the animation of fantasy characters. If you can showcase fluidly animating character clips, have a base understanding of rigging and know your way around Maya please contact us. Knowledge of medieval combat is a plus